Couvreurs Dubuc offers a roof inspection service for the residential and commercial sectors. These roof types can be inspected:
- Elastomeric membrane;
- EPDM membrane;
- TPO membrane;
- Asphalt and gravel roof
A detailed inspection is done to detect problems that require corrective measures such as:
- Deformation, raised membrane;
- Degranulated, cracked, washed-out membrane;
- Abnormal or problematic water accumulation;
- Cracked caulking seal;
- Roof drain strainer basket clogged with various debris.
Inspection is done at the attic or roof space level. This enables detecting non-apparent problems such as:
- Structure deterioration;
- Ventilation problems;
- Insect or rodent infestation;
- Water infiltration (humid bridging).
To prolong its durability, it is advisable to have your roof maintained.