Roofing preventive maintenance
Our first visit is free of charge, along with an estimate for needed repairs.
Our roofing recommendations
Each year, your roof is exposed to bad weather: rain, snow, ice, frost, strong winds, etc. These conditions may cause damage to your roof. The best way to avoid water infiltration is to take simple precautions using the following tips. You can extend your roof's service life, in addition to protecting your building’s structure and contents:
- Perform a periodic visual inspection of your roof;
- Make sure you clear drains and gutters;
- Do not leave your roof laden with snow and/or ice;
- Be on the lookout for signs of aging;
- Avoid work done by third parties.
Our preventive maintenance program allows you to:
- Postpone roof repair work by 5, 10 or 15 years;
- Save up to 30% on unexpected repairs;
- Establish a customized phase plan for major work;
- Eliminate the root cause of problems before damage to the roof or the property that it protects may occur.
The benefits of the preventive maintenance program are:
- Your roof is protected against premature aging;
- Your assets remain safe;
- Your guarantees are kept in force;
- You reduce your roof operating costs;
- You may continue operating without interruption.